I was told about this product called “Yes To Carrots” a couple of months ago by a friend and decided to check it out at the store today. From the looks of it the product seems like it would be really good for natural hair. But before I decide to buy I figured I should check it out online and check out reviews. This is what I’ve found …
1. Most of the ingredients are organic and include ingredients such as Dead Sea Mud, Organic Sweet Potato & Organic Pumpkin, and of course Carrots.
2. The product also caters to three hair types: Normal to Dry, Color Treated and Limp, Fine or Thin.
3. It’s known for moisturizing and softening the hair.
4. Yes To Carrots is affordable a bottle of conditioner is $8.99.
5. Sadly it’s only sold in US.
So after doing a little research I’ve deciding that I’m going to buy Yes To Carrots and see for myself.
Please support Charcoal Ink by uploading your CV here. It’s free, you can find new jobs and keeps this blog going thank you!”